The Hilliard Ohio Historical Society has been granted membership in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Here’s how it works:
– Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
– If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, cards are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
– Once on the krogercommunityrewards.com website, be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy or your alternate ID to register your card with Hilliard Ohio Historical Society. Look for the words SIGN IN.
– Click on Sign In/Register
– If you have a Kroger Plus card, but have never used it online, you will have to register your card online. Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New
– Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
– You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
– Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
– Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number or alternate ID.
– Update or confirm your information.
– Enter the name of our organization using Hilliard Ohio Historical Society or program #39662, select organization from list and click on confirm.
– To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
– REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Hilliard Ohio Historical Society until after you register your card(s).
– Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
– Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count towards Hilliard Ohio Historical Society.
– Each account will require an annual renewal to continue to support the Society.